Issued to non-immigrant traders, executives, representatives of enterprises or industries and micro entrepreneurs who enter the country to carry out activities and/or transactions related to trade, mercantile, financial or other lucrative activities in connection with their business. - If the applicant is the owner of the company or enterprise, he or she shall show documents that prove this condition.
- Fill out an application for visa - Valid Passport (6 months minimum) - Two front pictures (2'x2') - Company letter, in original written in the business letterheads paper, specifying the following: a) position, b) purpose of the trip, c) name and address of company or person to be contacted in Venezuela, d) length of stay in Venezuela, e) company who will pay for the expenses while the person is in Venezuela. - A banker's draft or a money order for made out to EMBASSY OF VENEZUELA.
- Two recent front view color photographs, 2 x 2 size. - Fulfil the particular requirements for the pertinent type of visa.
- Fill a visa application (for a copy of the form, click here). Issued for purposes of leisure, health or to carry out non-remunerating or non-lucrative activities, such as those related to culture, art, science or sports.
- Pay the applicable consular fees by means of a Money Order made to the name of the EMBASSY OF VENEZUELA (Tourist and Transit Visas U. Also for the purpose of making contact with enterprises established in the country or with persons who work for enterprises in the public or private sector.
- The applicant shall prove that he does not intend to come in the country for immigration purposes.
The Consular Section of the Venezuelan Embassy in Washington D. will process all visas applications submitted by residents of its jurisdiction (Kentucky, Ohio, Maryland, Virginia, Washington D. Residents of other jurisdictions should go to the appropriate Consulate (check list).
For the introduction of an application for any kind of visa the following is requested: - A Passport that has at least 6 months of validity left at the time of your visa request.
A visa in the category of visitor investor is granted for three (3) years with multiple entries, and allows the bearer to stay in the country for an unlimited period of time.Issued to Non-immigrants who wish to stay in the country to attend professional technical courses, undergraduate or graduate courses at any University or College, or to take part in a practice related to their major field of studies.- The applicant must submit an application issued by the institution that supports him; this application must inform on the funds available to the student in Venezuela.- Attached a self stamped enveloped with your written address.A work permit to do business in the country is granted for one (1) year with multiple entries.